College Journey Consulting offers a complete array of services to provide expert, personalized guidance every step of the way during the college search and application process.
Premier Comprehensive College Admissions Package $3,400
Includes all services in the college planning and application process listed below and is customized based on each student’s individual needs. Payment plans available. Can begin during the student’s sophomore or junior year. We typically meet bi-monthly during sophomore year, monthly during the junior year and weekly during senior year until applications are complete.
- Professional Student Assessment: Evaluation of the student’s academic transcripts, standardized test scores, and extracurricular activities to determine admission probabilities.
- Career Exploration Package with YouScience® Aptitude and Interest Inventory and Do What You Are Personality Assessment.
- Guidance with high school course selection, extracurricular and summer activities.
- Summer Pre-College Programs search and application assistance.
- Admissions Testing: Timeline and advice on which tests (SAT or ACT) to take and test prep options.
- Online Test Prep: Subscription to online test prep for both ACT and SAT.
- Personal CustomCollegePlan student portal: Online and accessible 24-hours a day throughout the process to assist the student with organization and structure.
- College Notebook with Resources
- The College List: Personalized list highlighting best-fit colleges. Goal is to develop a balanced list of best-fit colleges considering academic, social and financial needs.
- College Affordability: Guidance on affordability of colleges based on the family’s EFC and the likely net cost and potential merit or need-based awards.
- The Application: Complete assistance with up to twelve (12) college applications and supplements including guidance on when to apply (Early Action, Early Decision, Regular Decision, etc.) and timeline of process.
- Assistance with the development of High School Activity Résumé.
- ESSAYS: A well-written, authentic essay can differentiate between applicants with similar credentials and is essential to a quality application. Includes both long and short answer essays as well as any and all supplements as required by individual institutions.
- Advice on asking for recommendations from teachers and counselors.
- Interview preparation if applicable.
- Financial Aid: Answer questions about the federal or institutional financial aid application and process. Review of financial aid award letters and tips on negotiating offers.
- Scholarships: Assistance researching and applying to all scholarships offered by colleges. Assistance with up to 6 private scholarship applications.
- Assistance with making the final decision.
- Transition to College guidelines and planning to make the most of the college years.
- Consultant will be available via email/phone through the first term of college
Senior Comprehensive Package $2,800
For students who have not finalized their college list and would like help with the college search and application process. Many colleges use a holistic review of applications and understanding how to APPLY WELL is central to this process. This package is similar to the Premier Comprehensive Package, but the college list will be done at an accelerated pace and the time will be focused primarily on the college application process. (Assistance with more than 12 college applications will require an additional fee) Registration Fee: $95
College Application Package (Senior Year) $2,400
For students who already have a college list and would like help with the application process. Many colleges use a holistic review of applications and understanding how to APPLY WELL is central to this process. Includes all services related to college applications. NOTE: Consultant must approve list to ensure that it is balanced with reach, target and safety school PRIOR to accepting client. (Assistance with more than 12 college applications will require an additional fee) Registration Fee: $95
For students who have do not need a full comprehensive package, but would like some assistance working through specific parts of the process such as applications and essays, career and major exploration, and junior year tasks and timelines. Students and families are responsible for setting the goals for these sessions. Can be upgraded to the Premier Comprehensive Package by May 1st of the student’s junior year or the Senior Comprehensive Package if notified by the 5th session. Registration Fee: $95
6 Session Package: $1,200
10 Session Package: $1,800
Early High School (Freshmen and/or Sophomores) $400
For parents and students who would like assistance planning courses and activities that will enhance their experiences in high school as they begin to think about college options. Package includes up to 3 sessions to cover topics such as high school course selection, extracurricular activities, summer planning, etc. as well as unlimited availability to answer questions via email or phone. If you purchase this package, you will receive $200 off the Comprehensive Package and a guaranteed spot in that class if you register by the beginning of junior year.
PAYMENT IS DUE IN ADVANCE OF ALL SERVICES. Payment plans are available for Premier Comprehension Package only with all payments due by August 1 of senior year. Please inquire for more details. Sibling discount of $200 applied for comprehensive packages. Due to the selective nature of college admissions, consultant makes no guarantees of college acceptances.